A gift voucher is the perfect present for both men and women
When it comes to beauty treatment gift vouchers, it’s common for women to receive them as a gift either for Christmas or as a birthday present. There’s often a misconception that men wouldn’t want to receive a gift voucher for beauty treatment/therapy, when in fact there’s a vast amount of relaxing and beneficial treatment out there for men. This article explores the beauty treatment/therapy options available on one of our gift vouchers and why the gift vouchers are the perfect present, not just for women but for men also.
Therapy for women and men a gift voucher includes
Here at Therapy by Sam Baggott we offer a wide range of professional treatments, tailor-made to meet your needs, all carried out in a relaxing environment and to a high standard. So, if you’re looking to treat yourself or someone else with a gift voucher, I’m sure we’ve got something you’ll love. Have a look at our treatment menu below.
These are the general list of therapy treatments for both men and women, there’s a wide variety of sub-treatments within each of these categories, just look on our website. By clicking on each of these individual listed treatments below you will be taken to a web page to see all the specific sub-treatments you would like to include on your gift voucher.
The list of general therapy which can be included on a women’s gift voucher
• Hands & Feet Therapy
• Massage Therapy
• Dermalogica Skincare Therapy
• Essential Therapy
• CACI Non-Surgical Therapy
• Pro Power Peel Therapy
• Pro Nano Needling
The list of general therapy which can be included on a men’s gift voucher
• Men’s Dermalogica Skin Treatment
• Eyebrow Shape/Wax
• Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
• Purifying Back Treatment
• CACI Gentleman’s Facial
Benefits of a gift voucher for men
Our gift vouchers could be the perfect present for a man you know and love this Christmas, they’ll most likely want to return for more after they realise the wonderful benefits of our treatment for males.
• Hair removal for men, better known as ‘manscaping’, has becoming increasingly popular over recent years.
• Shaving can be highly irritable for men with more sensitive skin and can also lead to more acne from ingrown hairs. Waxing is a much better alternative for a cleaner and more smooth finish. It also lasts much longer as it removes the hair from the root.
• Waxing can be used for almost any part of the body. From chest or back hair to facial hair like eyebrows. It is also in-expensive with most waxing only being required every 4 – 8 weeks, depending on hair growth.
• Removing nostril hair is another hair removal treatment that has grown in popularity.
• We’ve said it before, but we will say it again, take care of your skin! Looking after your skin is important for both men and women.
• Especially so if you regularly work outside, in highly polluted areas or in a job where there’s likely to be a lot of dirt and dust.
• All of these can clog up your pores and lead to breakouts.
• Excessive sun exposure is also highly damaging to your skin so, you must wear SPF every day.
• Often getting a facial is a great way for men to learn about their skin type and how to properly take care of it. Including in-grown hairs, dry skin or blackheads.
• Facials are also a great way to help with ageing skin. There’s no denying that for many of us, men included, want to remain looking as youthful as possible.
• They are a fantastic way to relax too. So, get yourself booked in!
Massage for Mind and Body
• Massages are wonderfully relaxing. They are the perfect way to de-stress both your mind and body. It is important to have time to yourself to just relax and massages are a great way to do this.
• There’s also plenty of other benefits including improved circulation and the release of deep muscle tension.
Hands and Feet
• Our hands and feet are often our busiest body parts! It’s not uncommon for them to build up with dry, dead skin and over-grown cuticles.
• Receiving a regular manicure and pedicure will help keep your nails in great condition and your skin moisturised.
• Maintaining your nails can also help you cut the habit of biting them and causing them to be sore or at risk of infections.
Benefits of a gift voucher for women
Unlike male treatment, most women are far more aware of the benefits treatments as a result of one of our gift vouchers will provide them with. Just to make sure you’re aware of plenty of the positives a gift voucher could bring you or someone you could gift a voucher to, here they are!
Hands & Feet Therapy
• Increase blood circulation, as well as improved mobility for your joints, relieving any aches or pains
• Improve the health of your nails, manicures and pedicures reduce the chances of your nails developing fungi and other infections.
• Deep cleansing removes the dead skin cells which encourages new cell growth, leaving your nails stronger and healthier
• Helps to prevent high levels of dry, cracked and sore skin on your hands and feet
• Improvement in circulation
• Reduction in muscular tension
• Stimulated lymphatic system
• Reduced stress hormones
• Sense of relaxation
• An increase in joint flexibility and mobility
• Improvement in skin tone
• Improvement in recovery of soft tissue-related injury
• Increase in mental alertness
• Reduction in anxiety and depression
Pro Power Peel Therapy
• Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Brightens dull skin
• Hydrates dry and dull skin
• Reduces the appearance of hyper pigmentation
• Evens skin tone
• Helps prevent breakouts
• Reduces post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation
• Diminishes excess oil production
Dermalogica Skincare Therapy
• The use of high-quality ingredients that are specifically designed to help keep your skin at an optimal level of fitness, these ingredients provide long lasting results
• Dermalogica skincare products are free from lots of potential skin irritants that are often found in other skincare products instead they contain wonderful natural ingredients to help boost your skin further
• Dermalogica skincare products are suitable for all skin types, from oily skin to dry skin, sensitive skin to ageing skin, you’ll be certain to find the perfect Dermalogica skincare product for you and your complexion to provide your skin with a new fresh and healthy look
CACI Non-Surgical Therapy
• Smoothness of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Gently lifts, tightens and tones the muscles
• Intensive skin hydration and firming
• Skin remarkably softer, radiant and more youthful
• Encourage rapid heeling and skin regeneration using ultrasound and LED light therapy
Pro Nano Needling
• It addresses a wide variety of skin problems including aging skin/wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, large spores and dark spots
• Nano Needling works by enhancing the skin’s ability to absorb serums that are beneficial for the skin, the procedure also triggers the skin’s natural regenerative process, boosting collagen and elastin production!
• Increase skin smoothness and hydration
• Exfoliate the skin
• Improve microcirculation in treated skin
• Even out skin tone
• Improve skin texture and acne scarring
• Make lines and wrinkles less noticeable
• Make the skin healthier and firmer
Essential Therapy (waxing and tinting)
• Waxing removes the hair from the deeper roots being its source. It takes about 6-7 weeks after your waxing session for your hair to grow back.
• There’s no threat of cuts and scratches, unlike shaving. You will not have to worry about any scarring and patchiness post waxing.
• Waxing also removes the tan and gives heating therapy to the skin, which makes the surface of the skin very smooth and soft.
• After waxing, your hair takes a long time to grow back as it grows slowly and evenly. It makes sure that your skin alignment isn’t compromised.
• Every girl dreams of having flawless hair-free skin for as long as she could get. Waxing gives long-lasting results on the skin, and you wouldn’t have to keep waxing every other week.
As you can see the list of benefits, as a result of our fabulous treatment are overwhelming, not just for women but equally for men. That is why our gift vouchers which offer flexibility, can be for a particular amount of money or a specific treatment, make the perfect gift for your loved one whether they’re male or female! With Christmas just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to treat yourself and others, why not make your selection for the type of gift voucher you want from us to gift this festive season.