Pregnancy can be a stressful time, with increased levels of anxiety and problems sleeping. In addition, carrying a baby changes your centre of gravity and puts extra pressure on your back, neck and abdominal muscles.
Amongst the possible positive effects of massage during pregnancy are:
• Less anxiety
• Decrease in back and leg pain
• Better sleep patterns
• Decrease in stress levels
• Increase in “feel good” hormones serotonin and dopamine
Massage is also thought to boost the body’s immune system to enable it to fight off viruses. At the very least you will feel more relaxed and in a much better frame of mind.
Therapy by Sam Baggott in Gloucester provides a wide range beneficial massage techniques during pregnancy, as well as relaxing beauty treatments.
• Full body massage
• Full body massage including scalp
• Back, neck and shoulder massage
• Back, neck and shoulder massage including scalp
• Lava shell & thermal therapy
• Hot lava shell massage
• Purifying back treatment
• Body exfoliation
And let’s face it, if you do want to just treat yourself to a luxury pampering session what better time is there?
Contact Sam on 01452 539751 or 07788 425634 to discuss your requirements or visit the website: therapybysambaggott.co.uk