You have successfully survived the stresses of Christmas and New Year – well done you!
Now we are into January which can be a particularly trying month to get through and this one has brought cold snaps and snow flurries. Why not forget this dismal month and treat yourself to a relaxing massage?
A massage can have many positive effects including:
• Reduced anxiety
• Decrease in back and leg pain
• Better sleep patterns
• Decrease in stress levels
• Increase in the “feel good” hormones serotonin and dopamine
Massage is also thought to boost the body’s immune system to enable it to fight off viruses so it can be especially beneficial at this time of year. At the very least you will feel more relaxed and in a much better frame of mind.
I am pleased to offer a wide range beneficial massage techniques together with relaxing beauty treatments:
• Full body massage
• Full body massage including scalp
• Back, neck and shoulder massage
• Back, neck and shoulder massage including scalp
• Lava shell & thermal therapy
• Hot lava shell massage
• Purifying back treatment
• Body exfoliation
Get in touch today and let me stimulate your body’s own natural healing abilities to give you a wonderful sense of wellbeing.